About LibraryAsia-Pacific Institute of Management
The modern library has been regarded as repository of knowledge, learning, and a place for quiet study. Libraries have been playing the central roles as a heart of any higher educational institute. It is same at Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi, which is considered as one of the best PGDM/MBA colleges in Delhi with the best faculty at any MBA college in Delhi.
The Library at Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi – rated as one of the best MBA college library in Delhi – is known as “Athenaeum (Learning Resource Centre)” and is committed to excellence in advanced information services and supporting learning process, intellectual activity and information needs of the institute's academic community. This Learning Resource Centre has been established with the vision and mission of the Institute "To promote knowledge generation activity, Educational Learning process and provide seamless access facility in both formats (Printed and electronic) of Library resources and services through its innovative delivery mechanism in order to meet the intellectual requirement of institute's academic community".
The Athenaeum (Learning Resource Centre) of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi is housed in three fully-air conditioned floors and is also equipped with the advanced technologies like RFIED and Wi-Fi facility. The library offers a variety of library resources and services to the faculty members and the students. This Library has a rich and vast collection of more than 50,000 volumes of books from different fields of management and allied fields. The Library is subscribing huge numbers of printed national and international journals and magazines and it also subscribes E-resources such as Emerald, EBSCO, and J-Gate Plus.
Key Features of Athenaeum:
- To provide facility to the users of different types of printed and e-resources.
- To provide 46 computer systems in the library to access the Internet and various E-resources
- To provide fully computerized based various library operations and services to the users with the help of Alice for Windows (AfW) integrated library software.
- To provide facility of exclusive rooms such as discussion room, idea room, and research & publication room for the students.
- To provide facility of reading rooms for 225 students.